Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Toys

Sorry for the silence. There was just too much happening in my life now.

Let's put the stress aside and look at my new toys. Bought these when i was in Bangkok. First it was meant to be souvenirs to my beloved friends but for whatever reason, i just can't let it go. [Luckly i bought like ALOT of stuff from there!]

These stuff is so cute and loveable, up to the point where sometimes I feel it’s haunted. And I’m not the only one who feels that way. My darling Liena was obsessed with it too.

Since I love her so much, I let her keep one of it. She had a hard time deciding which one to take and at the end, settled with the one I KNEW she would. The little red devil.

Liena obsessing the little red devil

I also bought some other stuff [initially souvenirs as well but decided to keep it!]

This Fairy reminded me of someone so much and I actually bought it for her. Just didn't have the guts to give it to her.

~Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;)..

n the lil red devil in a very much good hand! =).. of coz.. We came from the 'same boat' kan.. ahaks!

Ms. Eza said...

Cuz... i want the cat or shoes! I want i want i wantttttttt ;P

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...