Friday, June 13, 2008

Have you shop for Eid?

If you go out to textile house or visit a tailor, i'm sure you would notice that people are already shopping for Hari Raya (Eid).

Well, i did the same thing today. I've done my shopping for Eid. It was the MOST IMPORTANTand literally THE ONLY thing i need;

A return ticket to my hometown, Alor Setar.

With the crazy fuel price and funny announcements coming up everyday, i had to make full use of AirAsia's latest promo.

I logged on thinking there's no way on earth for AirAsia to make the promo fare available during the busiest holiday season. Apparently, i was wrong. I got a fantastic deal!

I did a little comparison on how much i have to spend between driving back and the ticket fare. It came up to something like this:

I think this is the best deal i ever got for my "Balik Kampung" trip. Thank you AirAsia!

P/S: I doubt there's much seats left for that period. If you are planning to fly back to your hometown, my advice is do it now or get stuck in the jam! Haha

On another note, look who pops up smiling when i purchased the ticket:

Too small? Below is a bigger pic:

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel good to know that my face available worldwide...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i now who's that anonymous!! :) so famous now, going global eh HAHAHAAHAA can i have ur signature pls pretty pls with strawberry n cream? or champagne if u prefer :p

Zafrina said...

kebabooommmmm!!!! meletop gambar fedo!!! hehehehehe... merata dunia la kan gambar tu? :)

@xiM said...

thanks bro for da info!!at least i could start planning for my holiday on hari raya nanti...cheers!!!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...