Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Outing!

We've been planning this for quite some time. My initial plan was to go back to my hometown but since it's school holiday, everyone wanted to come to KL.

I had so much fun. But honestly, i feel a lil bad as well. It was a busy weekend and i had to run here and there. I had a meeting on Saturday morning at Bukit Bintang, so my family went to Times Square for a while. I also had another meeting at The Curve, and luckly my mum wanted to go to Ikea.

It was a mixture feeling. I want to spend time with them, but my mind was somewhere else.

However, i manage to block my Sunday for them and we went to Wet World, Shah Alam. My nieces, Zulaikha and Tasneem had so much fun. We all had genuine, unadulterated fun just looking at them.

Tasneem enjoyin splash of water with her dad

Zulaika never want to get out!

My dad & Sister was appointed to look after the kids.

Suprisingly, Wet World Shah Alam had a pretty cool rides! My siblings (and me of course!) were constantly in the queue. Haha

~Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang on...did u say nieces? but but... they r topless! hahahahaa! hope they won't get to know abt this pics and it being on internet... they won't forgive u EVER. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! on another note, they look wonderfully adorable :)

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...