Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Working Out

It's gym day. One of my new year resolution is to make full use of my spending. I'm registered with Fitness First for 2 years now but have not done any workout due to Ramadhan, work and (ok, lets face it)...lazy.

I have decided that i will go back to my 3-times a week routine. I hope to keep it that way.

Left office approx 7pm and shoot straight to KLCC. Azli was already waiting. I got there about 35mins after him, and Fedo arrived shortly later.


First was on treadmill.

Fedo was all energized!

Then it was strecthing time. Very important.

Then work on the tummy. Haha

Before you start, make sure you clean up the equipment. Always!

Wipe all the disgusting sweat away!

Then work your sets

Completed his set. Its obvious he was strugling!

Then on this thing.

His instructor tought him some funny stuff.

And...

Tadaaa....Learn this from the Yoga instructor.

And of course, fooling around with my cam.

Me & Fedo.

***

Right after gym, i called Liena and told her that we're heading to Lotus for dinner (yeah, i eat before & after gym!)


This is what i had

And someone arrived looking all good and glowing for no reason.

Me: You look different.
Liena: Huh? Why?
Me: I don't know. Your face is clean, and... nice!
Liena: Really? Nothing lah
Me: Yeah, you look "Glowing"
Liena: Gosh, i'm 10 days late
Me: I will disown you if it's "Him"

***

This lady work at Lotus. She is extremely nice. Always with a huge welcoming smile, and remember us. I think she has been working there for 3 years. And the best part it, she gave me discount all the time!

***

On the other note, I am officially disturbed. Finished a box of Dunhill Menthol Lights today. I don't know why!


Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Aziz laikar,

Kindly seek approval before you publish my hideous photos..

huhuhuuhuuu...

But...what a motivation. make me wanna go to gym a lot more..

wakakakakakaa....

Unknown said...

Dear Mr Fedo,

Too bad!! muahahhaha....

Anonymous said...

dang!!~

u realy have to get my approval b4 your blog go on publish ( about me i mean!).. '10 days late' n now the whole world know about it!!

u're sooooo gonna get it from me!

ahaks!~

wek wekss!~

n now, its 2 weeks!~ shoot!~

Alam Setia said...

sehat nampak...he he he

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...