Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spectacular View

Have you every climb 38 floors (through the stairs!) for a good pic? Well, I have. My construction/property client has built a fantastic 6-star luxury palace within KL City Centre (KLCC).

We are compiling pictures for the CNBC award submission and i need some real good pics. Determined to get the right pictures, i went up with the photographer.

My shirt was all wet when we got to 38th floor. But it was all worth-it. I would do anything to have an apartment with this view.


The cheapest unit was selling at RM4.3 mil. And guest what? It's all sold out!

I was required to wear this ugly helmet at all time. Haha

Cheers!

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog!!

I love the view on these photos. What a magnificent looking city. Especially the two "twin towers". Wow. Also adore your pictures of your chandelier. It looks spectacular. And the helmet isn't that ugly... *lol*

Hugs Monsoon :-)

Unknown said...

Hey babe... Loved your blog!

Yeah, the view was fantastic!

Awh, you're just being nice, i know the helmet is darn ugly! haha

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...