Monday, January 14, 2008

Again....



I am sick again. Had fever and really bad muscle and joint aches for the past 2 days. Now that the fever has subsided and when I seemed to be getting better, my tummy became quite bloated and it has affected my appetite during meal times. Not sure if it is stomach flu as some might call it.

Really hate having a fever. Anyway, this stomach-bloatedness feeling is no doubt uncomfortable, but it is a lot less discomforting than the vomits. I'm not at office. Think many people are missing me at work, and of course, my clients!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess what.. im sick as well.. its been 2 days already.. been vomiting, having a realy bad stomach ache, fever etc..

complete!

but im at work today.. got AIM thing.. finishing later at 10pm.. n goin clinic again to take my medicine and straight home.. didnt get proper sleep yday as i was too bz running to the toilet.. ='(

sobs.. help me..

p.s: yupp, about the bloated part., im having it too.. my mum siap sapu gamat lagi.. but still the same.. sakit.. ='(

arsaili said...

iskk...poor you, hope u will get well soon...drink lot of water and have a good rest

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...