Monday, January 7, 2008

Another long day..

I had to wake up as early as 7.30am coz i need to go to Shah Alam to fetch my little brother. He is suspected Dengue and being treated at Hospital Putrajaya.

Journey from my house to his college is about 45 mins and from there to Putrajaya is another 45mins. We arrive at the hospital approx 9.00am and he was directed to go for a blood test.

The attendant said "Come back after 2 hours for the result". I was a little sleepy coz i only had 4 hours sleep last night, so, we went to my elder brother's house, which is about 20mins from the hospital.

Took a litttle nap and shoot back to the hospital approx 11.30am. Did we get the result on time? Hell No!! His name was only called at 1.20pm! I was pissed, but didn't say a word. I have to convinced myself that things will always be like this (I mean, with govt hospitals).

His Platlet count was at 116 yesterday but went down to 106 today. The doc said he need to check again tomorrow. The possibility of dengue is there.

We head to giant Shah Alam as i need to supply him with his medication.... which is 100plus! He need to drink plenty of isotonic drink. I was admitted with dengue few years back, and i know how does it feel. I just hope my bro will get well soon.


Instructed him to drink a can of 100plus every hour.

Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...