Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ramadhan in Japan

This is my first time fasting in a foreign country and Japan is certainly a very interesting country to explore Ramadhan.

Unlike my last trip 2 months ago, the temperature now is burning hot. I'd say the weather is pretty similar to Malaysia.

Halal food can be quite a challenge, but it's not impossible. For the record, food is particularly tricky with me coz I don't eat seafood. Chicken & beef only.

I stumble upon a nice little Indian restaurant last night for my Iftar -comfort food!

Imsak is at 3:00am (very early!). And Iftar is at 6:48pm.

Think I'm going for Indian food again tonight.

Selamat berpuasa!

2 comments:

cindyrina said...

Ramadhan mubarak! whoa! thats quite challenging because you don't eat seafood..mmmm me always opt for seafood,fruits and veggies in foreign country

Unknown said...

Hi Cindyrina.

I could get away with veggies but not during Ramadan... Too challenging! Haha

Flying anywhere soon?

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...