Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bali :: Night By the Beach

As i had never been to Bali before, I did not know what to expect. From the airport, I went straight to the hotel I booked in Kuta. Checked in, left my luggage in the room and went out to look around.

I was thinking of trying the delicious Indonesian cuisine there but as soon as I saw McDonald's, I thought "Bigmac by the Beach!".

I had it packed and hunt for the beach. It was about 4minutes walk from where I was.

Then I saw the beach. It was simply amazing. The ocean in all it's magnificent beauty and power. The soothing sound of waves off shores was like the best music i've ever heard. The moon shining in a clear sky, the reflection on the sea is almost out of this world. The whole beachside was showered in moonlight, giving a silvery sheen to the ground.

It was spectacular.

I sat by the beach and enjoyed every bite of my dinner.

It was very peaceful and I was very relaxed. And pleased.

Until a dog came barking.

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...