Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UK Trip Pt 4 -The Wedding

The parties went well and it was time for the main thing. I pulled out my brand new suit and got ready. (As i was getting ready, i quietly wondered how d hell do i go out with this thin layer of jacket?!)

Anyway, the wedding was truly one of a kind. Everything was well planned. I wouldn't say its very traditional as my cousin (the groom's dad) tastefully injected the modern element and made it a nice fusion of brit-paki wedding.

Noticed the bagpipe?

Check out the ride!

The bachelors in the limo

The other half

Noticed the sign? Gotta keep it clean..

The groom

They also have pelamin

Me & the cool musicians. One of them is planning to visit Malayssia soon.


This is one of my relative. The last time I saw her I was still in school! She is now the Operations Director for London Hilton

~Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...