Monday, May 3, 2010

UK Trip Pt 3 -Parties!

The wedding house aka my place for 10 days

I was pretty excited to be in Leicester again. Its been ages and i was really looking forward to revisit the little nice town and loads of families around.

Oh, i must say the weather was freezin cold! it was March and they were still in the last stage of winter. And for the record, they had a long and nasty winter. I was constantly shivering and had to limit my time out of the house.

I was watching the news and the newscaster said it might even snow. I was pretty excited for that but at the same time wishing the weather gets better.

Ok, enough of that..

The reason I went this time around is to attend a wedding. It was my nephew's and that dude is cool. I had to be there. We have been planning since last year and everyone was looking forward to it.

Due to an unforeseen circumstance, i arrived missed the stag night. When i arrived on Friday, 9pm the boys were already on their way to another city for the party. I was kinda bummed but it was ok coz we had like a whole week to party. LOL!

I know that weddings in my family are pretty crazy, but i must say weddings in my family in UK is a whole new level of craziness. Haha..

Different themes were set for different nights and it was awesome. Everyone came well dressed, good food, and party..! Uncles, aunties, cousins kids and everyone jumped on the dancefloor and enjoyed.

One of the theme was "Disco". I'll let the pictures do the talking now

Me & My cousin. She's the mother of the groom and thats their house in the background. Nice lights huh?

The boys in our shades.. lol

Well, i dont have any more pics of the parties coz i was busy partying.

~Cheers!

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...