Saturday, May 1, 2010

UK Trip -Pt 1



After 9 years, I finally got to go back to UK to visit my family. It was not a proper vacation trip, as the main objective of the visit was to attend a wedding (and wedding is a week long festival in my family!)

I've travelled to UK via Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines previously. So, i thought why not try AirAsia this time? Since I was really looking forward to this trip, i started my preparation in advance.

I got a very good deal with the ticket fare, so I took the opportunity to test their XL seat. It was about RM1K extra from the normal seat. I figured it's gonna be a good investment as 13 hours is a long journey. Good seat = less cranky.

I must say, it was one of the best travel decision I've ever made. I was just so happy with the seat i didn't even have a chance to complain about anything! Plenty of room to stretch out, it was almost flat.


It was a wide business class seat (not a skybed yet of course), with business class leg room, and great service. I was thinking of purchasing the portable media players to kill some time but didn't get it at the end because i was just too busy sleeping! haha..

I can't wait to try their new seat:

~Cheers!

1 comment:

Zafrina said...

kuat promotion.. :P

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...