Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stars Galore

One fine day not too long ago, I buzz Fedo (The so-called contributor for this blog).

Me: Hey Fedo. W’ssup?
Fedo: Aah, nothing much. I’m just hanging out with Peter Pan, Ungu, Slank, Sheila on 7, Dewi – Dewi and Melaney Subowo.
Me: Haha..very funny. How about Inul? (Being cynical)
Fedo: She’s not here. Too bad.
Me: Okay, for real, what are you doin?
Fedo: I’m hanging out with Indonesian’s stars.
Me: Really? (Being suspicious)
Fedo: Okay, got to go. I’ll show you the pics later

By the end of the conversation, I was quite definite that he’s just pulling my leg. I was wrong, and requested Fedo to fulfill his responsibility as a contributor. So, here you go:

***

By Fedo


It’s quite a long time I haven’t written anything on this blog as a contributor. Sorry Aziz. The workload and travelling made me choose sleeping from anything else. Hahaha.

Last week, I was assigned to handle the stars of Malam Indonesia upon arrival in KL. I greeted Peter Pan, Ungu, Slank, Sheila on 7, Dewi – Dewi and Melaney Subowo from the aircraft. Then I brought them to proceed with meet & greet session at the concourse area of LCCT. I don’t really know all of them but to be with them for a half day is quite an experience.

Most of them are very quiet; I guess the flight from Jakarta made them feel sleepy and tired. Being me, I don’t care. You have to be ready to take pictures with me even if you having a bad hair day. Hahahaha…so people.. enjoy the pictures !!

Ungu

Ariel (PeterPan)

Dewi-Dewi

Melanie Subono

Slank

Meet & Greet Session


;)

4 comments:

umi_e said...

wahhhhhhhhh bestnya!!!!

* tak ajak kak e sama eekkkk :p

Unknown said...

Hehe... Saya pun tak diajak... Apala Fedo ni!

umi_e said...

hehehehehe lain kali ajak kak e sama tau ;)

Anonymous said...

That's a mighty load of stripes in one photo! (The Ungu photo that is....)

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...