Saturday, September 6, 2008

Patience

It was the second day or Ramadhan. I was on my way home from office and swing by a Ramadhan Bazaar near Desa Pandan. It's a huge bazaar so I decided to park at the very end of the road. There was ample parking space as everyone wanted to park in the bazaar itself.

It was a proper parking spot and I was completely in the box. I proceeded with my joy walk and decided to get some murtabak. Had to queue for 15mins for that.

And then i found myself at a Briyani stall. They have sold out the Chicken so I settled with beef; simply because I couldn't think of something else and time was running out. It was RM8.00; which is a little overpriced for bazaar.

As I was walking back to my car, I knew I won't be going there again coz there was just too many people, food is about the same and plus, it's overpriced.

And then i saw this:

Yes. My car.
Some idiot smashed my car and just dissapear. I completely dont understand how did it happen. It was a parking area. That person must be stupid or mentally retarded. Or just a lousy driver. Or all of it!

Iwent home angry. Buka puasa also angry. God must be testing me. You know, it's Ramadhan, we are suppose to sabar.... Ini semua dugaan...

I quickly arrange for a cosmetic treatment. (The next day)

This guy is pretty good and smooth

You can see the scars though

I know it's bad to curse. And plus i'm suppose to look at this as a test. Besides, it's not that bad. However, I couldnt help saying this *Biar kereta kau rosak time balik raya!*

~Cheers!

4 comments:

-:mrb|ue:- said...

sabar byk2 ok!!

Anonymous said...

org kata kalau ada kenderaan tak sah kalau once in ur lifetime it didn't get scratch or bumps.. part and parcel of having the thing in the 1st place..

anyway, i have to go with afik.. sabar jela bebanyak...!

Zafrina said...

patutnya kau sumpah je dia biar tayar dia kereta dia tercabut kat highway masa nak balik raya! hahahahaha... jahatnye mulut aku kan?! :)

Unknown said...

Afik -Yela... sbar je ni...

Is -True also... dah adat eeh?

Zaff -hehe... terpikir gak camtuh tapi nanti dia accident dah jem pulak satu highway... Kesian kat orang lain. Biar dia sorang je yang kena!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...