Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday

This blog is now 1 year old! I must say, it’s been very interesting and rewarding. I'm glad I decided just to just go ahead with it.

I’ve been reading blogs for the longest time and had always wanted to have one for myself. I had one few years back but it was too personal. All my deepest & darkest secret were there and after a while, I decided to just abandon it.

And I told myself to create another blog. The transition period took nearly 1 ½ years. I was browsing my phone one day and realized I had pictures of fondest moments with my friends (from 2004!). Every single picture has it’s own story and I don’t have any medium to store it. The memory card could just corrupt within a split second.

That is when and how I got started.

This blog is for me to articulate my celebration of life, what I really meant to light up is the cherished love, continuous exhilaration, diverse views, and priceless experience I encounter in a simple daily life.

I am blessed to discover wonderful people with different means in life and travel along the path to witness diversified culture. My journey in this big city and meeting people (super bigshots, celebrities, politicians, best-friends, soulmate, colleagues, bitches, crazy people, drama queens etc etc) has truly been an amazing experience; each providing a source of inspiration to better my undertaking and to hold fast to the civilization that bind us.

I find each elements of this life extremely valuable, and it would be a waste to let it expire with my memory. I prefer it to be shared, collective and above all, recorded.

This is my blog and I love it. Happy birthday
~Cheers!

8 comments:

umi_e said...

HAPPY BLOG DAY!

Mine will be 1 yr old in November ;)

* Teruskan berblog ya...

SITI NORBAINI said...

Wah...happy blogging and great post semuanya..

Especially masa sahabat kita Cik Zaff bertunang...

Desiree Kaur said...

Congratulation! and happy blog b'day!

Anonymous said...

happy 1-year-blog bday darlin! ;)..

weeeeeeeee!~..

this is sumthin u like doing, so by all means, continue! ;)..

love ya!

-:mrb|ue:- said...

happy blog besday, aziz!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and happy blogday...

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!! :)

Feather's Mother said...

Happy birthday, bloggie!
Keep up the good updates so you'll have more birthdays to celebrate!

Tapi kan, nanti dah few years, jadik macam I, the 5-year-itch.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...