Monday, May 19, 2008

A Suprise

I was out of home by 7.30am and spent most of the day at Shah Alam. In between of work, i had several phonecalls.

One of it was very interesting:

Liena: Where are you?
Me: Shah Alam.
Liena: What are you doing there?
Me: [Long explaination]
Liena: I need to see you.
Me: ok... I'll let u know later once i'm done.
Liena: Let me know ok. But i need to see you only.
Me: Okay.. Are you ok?
Liena: I guess not, that's why i need to see you.

Fedo called soon after i hung up with Liena..

Fedo: What time are you finishing?
Me: Around 6pm. Why, w'ssup?
Fedo: No.. I'm going for a friend's B'day party. Guess i wont see you lah.
Me: Okay.. u go ahead.
Fedo: What r u gonna do later?
Me: I'm meeting Liena.
Fedo: Aah.. ok.

My instinct is pretty strong and i somehow i feel like these two has something in mind. But there was doubt.

So, i went and see Liena, and i must say, she was flawless! She made it so real. We talked about work, people, and life. About 8.30pm, we went back to my place.

I unlock the door and saw the entire house was full of candles and petals. And almost instantly, a bunch of people screamed "Happy Birthday". hahaha...

My friends and neighbours were all there. It was very sweet.

Fedo was pretty much in-charge and he came up with a very practical theme; "Recycle". Use whatever that is available. I must say, it was pretty good!




Food was very interesting. It was placed on baskets decorated in Chinese New Year theme! [Thanks to my neighbor, the florist!]


The CNY ornaments was everywhere. These stuff represents wealth, which make a little bit of sense lah...

One thing really good was, they actually plan the food properly. It was everything i like! I find it really really sweet.

Dragon fruit!

Mango with Sticky Rice!

Then, it was time todo the awkward thing:

Cut the cake.. (Secret Recipe -My Favourite!)

Not just a beautiful suprise, these people has taken another step in spoiling me.

Thank you.. Thank you... i love it!!!!

I got this as well. (My neighbour is a florist... remember?)

We eat, and eat and then;

Hang out, wacth tv, chat and laugh

And being lazy

Someone was a little hooked with FB

We hang out, chat till late night and everyone went back about 1.00am. I am extremely touched by their effort. Thanks guys. It was just perfect. Love you!!!

The happy msterminds.... Congrats!

Thank you!

10 comments:

arsaili said...

ur birthday? happy belated birthday...owhh i saw some wrinkle on ur face...ahakss.....

Alam Setia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alam Setia said...

hepi birthday....

Alam Setia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@xiM said...

hepi belated besday aziz!!

Unknown said...

haha... Thanks Arsaili... Yeah i know!!! it's appearing already!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Alam!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Axim!! Cheers...

Unknown said...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

" Comment deleted -This post has been removed by the author."

Why delete your own comment? Dont be scared :p

Anonymous said...

Owh my dear cousin.. Happy Belated Bday! Sorry for the delay ;) Love you loads! \(^_^)/

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...