Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Food... Food... Japanese?

Ok, i'm extremely fussy about what's on my plate. It's easier to list down what i eat compared to what i don't eat.

A big n0-no to me is Japanese food. Not that i have anything against the country, it's because i dont eat seafood (at all!) or anything raw.

However, there is one particular dish i like. I had an event somewhere near PWTC few years back and went to The Mall for lunch. A friend requested to go to "Mr Teppanyaki". Reluctantly, i went.

And that was when i fell in love with this:

I forgot what is it called! Basically it's rice, chicken, some vege, in a Japanese-design plate!


My friend had something more "Japanese".. or not! +_+

This thing look like curry puff.

I notice something weird about my appetite lately. Usually i dont really think about what's for lunch or dinner. But nowadays i do fancy some specific stuff. I finish all my meals and made frequent visit to 7-11 or the burger stall at midnight.

Well, i guess it's definitely healty because according to the scale at Fitness First, i gained 4kg! The last time i check was 2 months ago when i was just 50kg.

Moghul cuisine anyone?

Cheers!

3 comments:

Vernon Kedit said...

Hi Prince :-)

Unknown said...

OMG.... Mr Manager came to my blog!

Hello hello... :) :) :)

Alam Setia said...

lapar nie....

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...