Saturday, August 6, 2011

Exploring Shanghai :: The Longemont Shanghai Hotel

I wanted to stay along the Huangpu River but since the event I was attending was held at The Longemont Shanghai Hotel, we thought it would be convenient to just stay there.

The Longemont Shanghai Hotel

I must say it was an exceptional accommodation with a very relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking view!



View from my room @ 47th Floor

The hotel is located on the conjunction of Yan An West Road and Fan Yu Road. It’s about 3km to the city centre and approximately 15km to the Pudong airport.

The room were pretty luxurious and very well furnished. It comes with a host of modern amenities a free internet access.

Speaking of internet, the first thing I did upon check in was plugging my laptop to check my emails. I was pretty pleased with the connection speed. Once done with my work, I tried logging into Facebook but were not able to. I thought something must have went wrong with the site and move on to Twitter. Failed too.

Then it hit me. Most social networking sites are banned in China!


The lobby (A little Xmas-ish, don't you think so?)

My office for a week

Lovin this gadget! I am so getting one!

At the ballroom

I love housekeeping. They even arrange my ties properly. lol

Hotel website HERE!

~Cheers!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...