Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wedding preparation

Big portion of the wedding preparation was done in Indonesia. I'd say about 35%. We had a family gathering recently (in KL) to complete another 30%.

It was rather tiring, imagine 2 full days of non-stop shopping. Curtain, bedsheet, wedding gifts, souvenirs, and special outfits for 10 people...

Invitations : Done

Short story: I ordered 800 cards as my parents are expecting approx 2000 guests. A little birdie informed me that they are planning of making another 200 pcs... How??


Jewelery : Done

Short story: The initial plan was just a simple set.... it didnt quite turn out that way!


Visit to a very special tailor: Done

Short story: I have worked with this tailor before and they are able to come up with some serious high-fashion pieces. Hint: 10 meters of organza, additional 20 meters of netting


My sister would literally murder me if i post pic of her wedding lengha here... so..... the only pic i can post here is:

.
.
.
.
.
.

tadaaaa.....

~Cheers!

3 comments:

Ezaweeza said...

The kurta looks good, and so does my uncle on the right ;)

Owh yes yes, u do too. Huhu. Bestnya tengah prepare Meema kawin!!!

Unknown said...

like this Dolabuy Hermes browse around this site find more information click this site learn the facts here now

Unknown said...

wikipedia reference Hermes Dolabuy check out the post right here replica gucci bags visite site replica ysl bags

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...