Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just another reason to celebrate

A person's birthday comes once in every year and april 27th is my turn. Every year, the celebration becomes more meaningful, especially when you are surrounded with a bunch of people that are close to your heart.


My parents rang me up at midnight. I was rather shocked, coz it was way past their usual bedtime. At that point of time, I was at my neighbour’s house; enjoying a fabulous dinner. It was very kind of my housemate and neighbours to organise it.



My colleagues treated me with a nice lunch at a fancy restaurant close to office. I was smiling all the way to see really nice, cute (and funny!) messages from my friends, acquaintances and people i know on Facebook.


Of all days, I left my mobile charger at home and my battery was running low. With all the sms, it only last till 2pm. Sorry!


But my friends took the effort of calling my office to arrange a dinner. We went to Bora Ombak. So once again, let the pictures do the talking.



The dinner, calls, sms, gifts was all great. What was best was that I was able to celebrate it with people I care about. I think that’s why a birthday celebration was created at the first place; to show, teach and remind people about the individuals around them, and to love one another.


I think its worth to allocate some of your precious time to make your family, friend, colleague or simply a person you know feel appreciated.


Thanks everyone!


~Cheers

1 comment:

mariamith said...

Our firm has established itself as the most trustworthy assignment help firm in Australia and globally. Join these thousands of students and achieve high distinction in each and every one of your college tasks. Anyone can attempt writing on your behalf, however, the question is would you pay someone to do it for you without checking their credibility? This is the main reason why most students search for australia assignment help over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. So, if you are searching for quality accounting assignment help australia you can find it right here from the local accounting assignment help experts.

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...