Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!



My mum means the world to me. I love her so very much. I know how much she love her kids and what she would do to make sure we are all ok. 

Growing up I was quite rebellious but time has taught me to appreciate my parents. 

I always feel bad for not spending enough time with my mum so I try to compensate that by speaking to her at least twice a day. It is almost a ritual. 

This coming Ramadhan, I plan to spend a week with my mum. She will be staying with me at my house and I look forward to spending quality time with her. 

Last year was the very first time for my mum to celebrate Ramadhan in Kuala Lumpur instead of our family house in Alor Setar. She was with me the first week and we had a nice time buka puasa, tarawikh and sahur together. It was very memorable and I would like to do it again. 

Maybe the first day we will do simple things at home and then go to the mosque. One of the days I plan to take her to buka puasa somewhere nice. But more importantly I plan to bring her to buka puasa in Shah Alam, so we can go for Tarawikh at Masjid Shah Alam (the blue mosque). I don't know why but it's just something I really would like to do.

My mum is a great cook, and she truly enjoys her time in the kitchen. I look forward to let her have her time in my deserted kitchen (she is already making a list!).

I hope Allah will continue to give me the chance to create many many fond memories with my mum. 

Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...