Friday, December 25, 2009

Progress

I'm pleased with the progress of my dream home. Lets check it out.

June 2007 -I finally inked the agreement and marked my unit on my 7th visit to the show gallery

November 2007 -It was just a piece of land.

February 2008 - The groundwork
25th December 2009 - The entire structure completed. Windows & balcony installed, and half of it has been painted.

Im no professional but I think its about 85% completed.

I cant wait to move in! I roughly know what i want to do with the interior, just waiting for the time to pull things together.

Oh yeah, i should start cracking my head and make my "wish list" soon. hehe.. It's a list of things i want for the house -for my beloved family & friends to buy... lol!

~Cheers!

UPDATE: Someone created a group page on Facebook for Ampang Putra Residency. If you are one of the buyer, lets join the circle by clicking here!

1 comment:

Liena said...

and it will be ready in no time! ;).. yayy!! happy for u darls!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...