Friday, February 13, 2009

QuickBlog: Me & Liena

February 12th 2009
8.00pm

Liena: When is it?
Me: 21st March

Liena: No. That’s the same day as Sunburst!
Me: Oops… Too bad

Liena: No, please. I want to go Sunburst. I was so looking forward to it.
Me: Haha.. nope. You’re coming to my event

Liena: No… No…
Me: Screw Sunburst. My event is much better....and more important.

Liena: I know. You are important but I really want to go.
Me: Forget it. You can always go there some other time

Liena: Hello…Coldplay is performing!
Me: So what….?

Liena: I really wanna watch them. Can I join u after Sunburst?
Me: Nope. You have to be with me the entire day. I’m sure its gonna be fun.

Liena: I know…… but it’s Coldplay…. Coldplay… Aziz
Me: So? What so good about them?

Liena: They just won a Grammy yesterday! They are damn good!
Me: Grr.. Yeah whatever… you’re not going. You can always see them perform.. some other time

Liena: Huh? How? Fly to US and find them?
Me: Yeah.

Liena: Gosh you don’t feel guilty at all!
Me: Yeah, I don’t. I know I’m more important.

Liena: Goooosshhh… you don’t love me!
Me: I love you and I know you love me too. And for that, F*** Coldplay

Liena: *-*
Me: Ok, you’re coming to my event and that’s final. Now let’s change the topic.

*End*

~Cheers

3 comments:

Unknown said...

huhuhu i'd be crying too if i were Liena.. hehehe i'd be crying if its PussyCat Dolls performing..

saja bakar line Aziz..

Unknown said...

Muahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious! when have u resorted to bully tactics? lol! we shall see what happens on 21st march :p

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...